Dr. Stephen Hickner, MD will present a series of lectures twice each month throughout the fall semester on women's health issues. Dr. Hickner is a former associate professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine. He has served as Clerkship Director for third year medical students rotating on their OB/GYN Clerkship. He has also taught residents in training for the specialty of OB/GYN. He is Board Certified in the specialty of OB/GYN and now practices in Lander.
To register for any or all of these lectures, please call 332-3394 or stop by the CWC Lander Center @ 427 Main St. Each lecture is $5.00/person and goes to support the CWC Lander Continuing Education program. All lectures held at the CWC Lander Center, Room 110.
* Understanding Menopause: Learning the Physiology and Endocrinology
September 21, 2011, 7-8pm
* Understanding the Menstrual Cycle: Reproduction Endocrinology Basics
September 28, 2011, 7-8pm
* Proven Remedies for Menopause: What is the evidence?
October 19, 2011, 7-8pm
* The Control of Fertility: Harnessing the Power of the Menstrual Cycle
October 26, 2011, 7-8pm
* Osteoporosis: The Role of Vitamin D
November 2, 2011, 7-8pm
* Problematic Menstrual Cycles: What does this Mean?
November 9, 2011, 7-8pm
* Maintaining Cardiovascular Health in Menopause: Proven Strategies
December 7, 2011, 7-8pm
* Thyroid and Other Hormone Dysfunction: Sorting through Fact and Fiction
December 14, 2011, 7-8pm
For more information about registering for classes, visit the CWC Lander Center website.